Saturday, January 15, 2011

Wizards At Sea

I found something, which I hope you will find as entertaining as I did...


Yes. You see this correctly. A HARRY POTTER THEMED CRUISE.

In all honesty, I'm not sure how I feel. There's a lot of events, but I feel like being trapped around water and playing fake wizards chess would be weird... but here are a few activities:




Wow... The chess thing, I think is a bit much. But the Yule Ball looks sorta fun... But I actually think (even though I LOVE everything Harry Potter) that this is a bit much... do people dress up? Hogwarts on a boat? There are even actors - like Disney - that you can take pictures with. Here are some:



Now, I think they look rather silly, especially Hagrid. Mad-Eye is kinda cool, but I personally feel like I look more like Hermione than the actor on the gallery.

Anyway, what's your thoughts? Would you go on the cruise?

No comments:

Post a Comment