Thursday, January 13, 2011

Neville Longbottom Cheers for the Mariners

Hello all! This post has reasons that are twofold:

Creation of Battle For Hogwarts Twitter! If you have a twitter and want updates for blog postings and other nuggets of Harry Potter awesome throughout the day, please follow at:

http://twitter.com/#!/battlehogwarts

Or, find us on Twitter, our name: BattleHogwarts

The second reason was for this awesome picture that I found when looking at Matt Lewis' (Neville Longbottom) twitter!!


Now, this may not be much to some people, but the MARINERS are the baseball team of my hometown, Seattle! Now, Seattle has a reputation of having terrible sports teams (Sidenote: BOOYAH for Saints upset! and R.I.P. Seattle Sonics) so this took me terribly by surprise! I'm glad our lovable Neville is supporting the Mariners...

And to finish off, here is a Neville quote:

'We were all in the D.A. together,' said Neville quietly. 'It was all supposed to be about fighting You-Know-Who, wasn't it? And this is the first chance we've had to do something real – or was that all just a game or something?'
'No – of course it wasn't –' said Harry impatiently.
'Then we should come too,' said Neville simply. 'We want to help.'


What's your favorite Neville moment? Leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. Ok so....
    1. Matt Lewis(Neville) actually looks pretty cute
    here! NEVER have I thought that in anything
    else I've seen him him but he is actually
    pretty good looking.
    2. I live near Seattle and YAHOO GO Mariners
    (even though our record of late hasn't been
    the greatest) I love that Matt is here
    cheering them on as well!!!
    3. Still totally loving following this blog, I
    haven't followed many before but Harry
    Potter is AMAZING and I am so excited for
    the last movie! Thanks for sharing
    everything with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! He looks really good here, especially in Mariners outfit! I was so shocked when I found it, I had to put it up!

    ReplyDelete