Friday, January 28, 2011

NEW STILL and Interview with Bonnie Wright


Even though we're a bit late on this, there is a new photo that has been circulating around internet for PART 2!


Wht scene do you think this is from? I personally like the double take for the camera that Rupert's giving us... Maybe it's something in the woods or they're hiding from something (I tried the most vague explanation I could think of... I mean, when are they not running through the woods or hiding from something?)

Also, in a second sort of new, Bonnie Wright (aka Ginny Weasley) has answered a few questions regarding Part 2!

On how big a role Ginny will play in the second part:
I think, actually, the character is involved more. She struggles with Bellatrix and such. Can't say too much, but the role of Ginny is really great, besides the epilogue - not sure if you know, but we had to remake it in December!


On whether there's time for romance between Harry and Ginny during the war:

Yes, there is a kiss. Can't say when that moment will be... but yes, there is a kiss. Also, they do have some other significant moments which I think are cool. We (Dan and I) did a good job.


On whether she has ever had a crush on Daniel Radcliffe:
No! Everyone asks that. I've known [the cast] for so many years that I've lost count... We treat each other as friends and always will. And it would be too embarrassing. Some people say, "Bonnie, you and Daniel make such a good couple" and I get embarrassed and just smile...

Bonnie sounds like such a sweetheart! When do you think Harry and Ginny are going to be 'snogging'? To sound as British as possible...

No comments:

Post a Comment