Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Part 2 Roles - Casting/Pictures

Harry Potter is something close to my heart, as well as many of yours. As we wait for the final film, here are a few new faces, bringing to life the final characters of the series!

YOUNG SEVERUS SNAPE/SCORPIUS MALFOY



14-year-old Benedict Clark and 13-year-old Bertie Gilbert have recently been cast for the roles of young Severes Snape and Scorpious Malfoy!

HELENA RAVENCLAW - THE GREY LADY

Kelly Macdonald

Kelly Macdonald has been cast as the Grey Lady.

TEENAGE DUMBLEDORE - Toby Regbo


















ELLIE DARCY-ALDEN - Young Lily Evans



ROHAN GOTOBED - Young Sirius Black



WILL DUNN - James Sirius Potter




LUKE NEWBERRY - Teddy Lupin





















I hope you're all as excited as I am! Benedict Clark looks like the perfect Young Severus!

7 comments:

  1. yessssssssssssssssssssssss

    ReplyDelete
  2. They did such a good job on Snape, I think! And Teddy, I can't wait until we get to see him with blue hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, that's some awesome casting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the casting director deserves a cake or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great casting for the youngsters!

    I hadn't seen these yet---thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely think they did a wonderful job. I'm sure it'll be great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. who was be Young James Potter at Harry Potter Deathly Hallows ??

    I ever search about it, but i didn't find it...
    i just found Robbie Jarvis but, he is playing became teneeger ...
    please tell me.. who was he ??

    ReplyDelete